1. Use of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable data subject,including names, ages, addresses, and email addresses. A data subject shall be consideredidentified or identifiable if it is possible to identify the data subject directly or indirectly inparticular on the basis of one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological,economic, cultural or social identity.
We collect, process and retain personal data to the extent it is necessary to provide users withour service, especially for the following purposes, e.g. identifying a registered user, keepingsearch and video preferences, keeping the likes of unregistered users, displaying advertisements, keeping statistics, etc. We do not collect, process or retain personal data unlessallowed under statutory laws, required by a judicial or governmental order, or the user hasgiven its consent. We collect all personal data by ourselves and by our means. We use automatic processing of personal data via our information system.
We only prepares aggregate statistics about clicks and views; we do not track every click orvideo watched by users and associate that with the users' accounts. Please also see additionalinformation about cookies below.
2. Cookies and Google Analytics
Cookies are text files that are placed by the browser in the memory of a user's device whenXnxx is visited. Xnxx uses session cookies and persistent cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of a browser session. They only enable us to collectand connect the user’s actions during the particular browser session and are deletedwhen the browser is closed or the user logs off.
- Persistent cookies survive a browser session and are stored for a predefined periodof time. We are using persistent cookies with the following information and for thefollowing purposes:
- Keeping some search preferences; and
- Saving the video player’s preferences; and
- Displaying the advertisements; and
- Keeping statistics regarding the speed loading of the pages.
The user can disable the cookie function in his browser options. Please see the specific informationof the browser used for visiting this website. For details how to control and/ordelete cookies, see aboutcookies.org.
3. Data Security
Note that all data is kept in a secure environment on our main servers located in Europe.Only restricted access is provided to a limited number of our employees who are bound tokeep all user information confidential.
We protect personal data by using appropriate safeguard procedures and measures such as:
- SSL encryption;
- Access limitation to authorized persons;
- Regular backups.
We only contact users by email:
- in response to a user’s email;
- if we have serious questions regarding the user’s uploads; or
- if we receive a take-down notice for one or more of the user’s uploads.
We reserve the right to share all information in our possession concerning a user account andwebsite usage with third parties as necessary to comply with requirements under applicablelaw, including the cooperation with public authorities.
We also reserve the right to store, transfer and process personal data for the purpose ofpreventing and prosecuting criminal activities in accordance with applicable laws.
We do not share personal information with advertisers or sell personal information to thirdparties.